Hi, I’m Amy! I’m a freelance UX designer, specializing in user research. I can help you figure out what your website visitors want, need, and expect, and how you can offer that.
Here are the services I offer:
- In-depth interviews to find out what’s important to your audience
- Usability testing
- Guided exercises with users to identify what about your website is confusing, frustrating, or delighting them
- Assistance with writing customer surveys and reporting findings
- Figuring out what questions to ask, how to ask them, and what the answers can tell you
- Copywriting, editing, or proofreading
- Helping as much, or as little, as you need to deliver your message
- Small web design changes
- Freshening up, but not completely overhauling, your current website
- Recommendations for larger changes or complete redesigns
A little about me:
Before that, I was a journalist and editor at Louisville Magazine, then and editor and research project manager at TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research. Now I use the interviewing and research skills to help create more enjoyable, more efficient experiences on the web.
In my non-working life, I’m a cat mom, runner, yogi, and sparkling water enthusiast.